Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Faves

It's Friday! And it's exactly one week before my 22nd birthday! 
Before I start my day of relaxing on the couch and happy hour, 
I will share a few of my favorite things. 


Fave Bag 
Thanks to my Little, who works at Coach, 
and got me an amazing discount, this satchel is my new obsession!

Coach Kristin Elevated Goat Leather Sage Round Satchel


Fave Liquid Eyeliner
I wear winged eyeliner everyday so a great black liquid liner is a must! 

Lancome ArtLiner Liquid Eyeliner 


Fave Party Game
My roommates and I hosted a game night last weekend featuring this game & cocktails. 

Apples to Apples


Fave Quote
This is very true of my life right now, as I am moving across the country 
to LA for an internship in 6 weeks!

Pinterest



Fave Starbucks 
My go-to drink whether its a hot summer day or chilly winter afternoon, I always order it iced.
My mouth is watering just looking at this picture.

Iced Caramel Macchiato



No comments:

Post a Comment