Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Keys Vacation 2013

After spending a week in the Florida Keys with my family, it's back to reality. 
We had an amazing time! I spent my days sunbathing on the boat in the Gulf of Mexico, snorkeling, 
watching my dad and boyfriend catch lobster, and fishing under the 7-mile bridge. 
I'm already looking forward to next year! Here's a few instagram shots of my vacation.

{the view from the house we rented in Marathon}

{my friend Emilee came to visit for a few days - so happy to see her}

{fishing between the old and new 7-mile bridges}

{dinner and drinks at sunset}

{my dad is still catching lobster with his bare hands at 65}

{love my parents, even though I can never manage to get as tan as them}

{fresh lobster dinner on our last night}

Thanks to Jen for filling in while I was on vacation! Can't wait to try out her recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment