Friday, November 7, 2014

MC-gram

I apologize for the slow posts lately, work has been super crazy since my promotion
Trying to get back on track, but until then, I just wanted to pop in & share a few photos of my recent fall outfits:

{leather skinnies & skull scarf}

{double denim with a pop of red}

{obsessed with this crop top & skirt combo I scored from BCBG}

{Halloween costume for work: deviled egg}

{tweed blazer, LBD, and mules for the Holiday floorset walk thru at Century City Mall}


Follow MC Squared on Instagram:
@meghanconard

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ website nổi tiếng Mỹ là mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete