Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Uniform



I call this look my unofficial uniform because it's always my go-to outfit when I feel like I have nothing to wear. To me, there's nothing easier to throw on than a basic tee, skinny jeans & a statement shoe. I scored these bordeaux strappy heels at a BCBG sample sale for $25! I'm obsessed with the gold detail on the chunky heel. 

I don't know if it's just me, but finding the perfect t-shirt is a lot harder than it should be. Either the fit is off or the fabric is too stiff. This grey v-neck, however, is perfect! It has all the qualities I look for:
deep v: check
super soft: check
a little oversized: check
slightly sheer: check
Now I just need to find one in black & white! 













Grey V-Neck Tee - Zara
Black Skinnies - Current/Elliot 
Bordeaux Chunky Heels - BCBG
Blue Mirror Aviators - Ray-Ban
Gold Watch - Michael Kors
Lipstick - MAC "kinda sexy"
Nail Polish - Essie "devil's advocate" (last seen)

No comments:

Post a Comment