Thursday, February 12, 2015

Eva for Loverly Collection


I was approached by the wedding planning powerhouse Loverly to help them launch their brand new "Eva for Loverly" bridesmaid collection! I am so excited to share this with you all - I'm totally obsessed with this collection! Loverly's first ever bridesmaid collection is co-designed by Eva Franco, who has designed for one of my favorite stores: Anthropologie! The collection is the perfect mix of romantic, feminine and vintage-inspired pieces. I'm loving the colored lace dresses in pretty pastels such as blush and aqua, with grounded neutrals like navy and champagne. There are several silhouettes to choose from, everything from a-line dresses and skirts to more fitted sheaths. The "Eva for Loverly" collection is right on trend, offering jumpsuits and separates for bridesmaids. Jumpsuits have been all over the red carpet lately (see here and here) and I love that they are now becoming wedding-appropriate! My favorite look is the beautiful textured ivory jacquard crop top and skirt set shown below.

Shop the entire "Eva for Loverly" collection here!

{my fave look, complete with a flower crown!}

{I love the sweetheart neckline & lace bodice on this dress}

{I'm obsessed with the scalloped lace crop top - perfect for mixing & matching to wear after the wedding}

{you can't go wrong with a classic silhouette in champagne colored lace}


Huge thank you to Loverly for sponsoring this post! All thoughts & opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment