Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Currently Obsessed

{Yoga Studio app and Gaiam yoga mat + Zoey photobomb}

I was so excited when a yoga studio opened up right around the corner from our townhouse, but was disappointed to find that a monthly membership would cost me $150! Insert the Yoga Studio app. I'm not new to yoga so this app is great for perfecting my foundation. I've been using the Yoga Studio app for a few months on my iPad and it was definitely the best $4 I've ever spent! There are over 65 classes ranging from beginner to advanced, and even a dictionary of yoga poses. The classes focus on everything from flexibility, strength, balance, and relaxation, or a combination of all four. There are 15 minute, 30 minute and 60 minute classes so no matter how busy my schedule is, I have time to squeeze in a few poses. I like to start my mornings with activity and this app is perfect for doing a quick 30 minutes of yoga at home before heading to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment