With the new year approaching, it's a great time to make resolutions, not only the standard "eat healthier" and "floss more," but aspirations for personal style. When Farfetch approached me to participate in the competition they are hosting for new year fashion resolutions, I thought it would be fun to come up with my own style goals for 2016.
1. Invest in a quality leather jacket that will only get better with age.
2. I've always been a heels girl (I'm 5'2 so I love a good 4 inch heel!), but I'm missing that sexy red heel in my collection.
3. Step up my workout gear and add something other than black cropped leggings to the rotation.
4. Find a pair of flats that are so cute they will make me want to ditch my heels for a day.
5. I love the look of a little lace peeking out of a basic t-shirt but I need something to wear with backless shirts.