Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Crock Pot Kielbasa & Veggie Hash


Recently I've been trying to use my crock pot more - I mean, it's just too easy not to utilize on a weekly basis! This Kielbasa & Veggie Hash was created out of a need to use some fresh vegetables and turned out to be a great hearty and flavorful meal. I simply chopped up the ingredients, thew it all into the crock pot, and set it for 3 hours on high heat. Hello delicious, healthy, and easy dinner!

ingredients
1 package kielbasa (I use the chicken, pork & beef flavor)
4 potatoes (sweet potatoes would be great too!)
4 carrots
3 zucchinis
3 summer squashes
1 green pepper
1 onion
3 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoons olive oil
seasonings: garlic powder, basil, salt & pepper

recipe
Wash all vegetables. Chop all ingredients (except garlic) into similar size chunks. Chop garlic finely. Place everything in the crock pot, add olive oil & seasonings, and mix well. Cover the crock pot and turn on high heat for 3 hours. Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Looks delicious, I have to do that:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove kielbasa, so I'm down with this! Will be sooo yummy this fall + winter, too!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! Thanks so much girl!

      Delete
  3. Yum, Polish kielbasa! You just made me very hungry and miss my home (hello, I'm Polish, haha!)

    xoxo from Napa Valley!

    Paulina
    www.shenska.com

    ReplyDelete