Friday, January 27, 2017

Golden


Today is my golden birthday! (27 on the 27th) I'm officially in my late twenties, but honestly I couldn't be happier about it. I'm loving this stage in my life, and trying my hardest to live in the moment. Much easier said than done, but I am a work in progress. 

Tonight I'm fully embracing my old soul and staying home for a relaxing night of take-out sushi, wine and catching up on This Is Us. My niece Alexa turns 7 on Monday so we are having a girls day (lunch, shopping & pedicures) on Saturday with my mom. Then we're having a party at my sister's house on Sunday. Greg won't let me get away with a birthday month so we're making the weekend as eventful as possible. Hope you all have a great one! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! It sounds like you have the perfect plans to celebrate. Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete